The feedback on the College board AP Bio listserv is all over the place; without mentioning any specific questions, I'd love to hear what you think!
• Was the test about both process and content, or was one or the other more emphasized?
• MC similar in format to ACT?
• Did the 'do not STOP' at the end of the MC keep you from doing the grid in?
• did the grid-in difficulty seem equal in value to an MC q?
• Did you finish the MC/grid in?
• Did the quantitative problems reflect our s'math? Did you need the formula sheet?
• Was being test-savvy as important as knowing science & biology?