1. WP worksheet reviewed
2. SS - Calculating solute potential, water potential
3. Osmosis Lab:
• use this online x-intercept calculator
• Use the x-intercept to find the WP of each root vegetable
4. POGILish - Finish it
5. Draft the lab analysis
Returning the lab materials : drop off or pick up?
Quizzes are finished, returned with key (hopefully)
1. SS - Active and Bulk Transport
2. Osmosis Lab data, percent change results, graphed
share your data and results with me via email, please
3. Mega-Venn diagram: Cell Transport
4. Read/Mark up notes: Water Potential
Discovery krewe: anyone willing to film a short testimonial for a core video?
1. Lab methods, make the cores, the shared data table, record initial masses
Lab bags are missing: a ruler, and DI water. so the M wil bit a little off
2. WEDNESDAY Office Hours - determine final weights, qualitative flexibility of cores (film?), discard all.
3. From the buffet, Working with Data: Aquaporins
4. Read/take notes 5.3, Active & bulk transport
1. Qualitative diffusion results
2. Intro: Lab: Osmosis & Water Potential
3. Lab Student: background notes; methods steps 1-3
Rest of lab group: background notes; write the pre-lab; read methods