1. Group norms: What behaviors - self, teacher, others - will make Zoom time effective? Post each idea to the class Jamboard on a sticky.
2. Lab: Part A: Variation in a Population
Pre-labs returned, reviewed
Determine lab groups - who has peanuts? who can work in Sheets?
3. Check your S'math review against the key
4. Prepare for the lab by reading ahead in the slide deck, slides 6-8. Here's a data set if you want to practice making a histogram and finding the descriptive results
5. Here's a couple of recent articles about rapid testing for coronoavirus Harvard Gazette. The Atlantic Vox