1. Group reorg: more beans!
2. Lab: Modeling Natural Selection
no sloppy science - establish the feeding rules (think lab constants)
run the control trial(s); record in Sheets; share with all (and me)
3. Define the pressure on the population; use to finish the pre-lab
4. POGIL: Selection & Speciation
5. TEXT: The Median isn't the Message
Read & annotate for the elements of a SOAPS* analysis. Add your ideas to the class padlet. *Speaker, Occasion, Audience, Purpose, Subject
6. Start the Unit Vocabulary
• Quiz Tuesday: Terms and definitions, applying math. Timed.
Presumed math skills: mode, median, etc metrics; percent; percent change (you can use the IS formula sheet). On formula sheet: mean, rate, SD & SE