Exam postponed until tomorrow
Locked out of CB site all evening.
1. H-W lab
• from the class data, find allele frequencies per generation; graph same
see if your frequencies agree with the groups; share graphics; make edits
• write the analysis: CER and discussion
• divvy up the lab paper assignments; record here
2. Finish the lab analysis (lab 'notebook' version)
3. Review for tomorrow's exam: Quizlet, Made ronline MC, AP Classroom, review sheet, anchor paper, etc. Those review resources are linked in GC here
4. The exam is starting at 8:00 AM, and is on AP Classroom. Make sure you can log into AP Classroom, find the practice test, choose an answer on a test question, and see how to submit your work.