My Jupitergrades wil be offline this weekend while I finalize grades. Thanks for your patience!
1. Optional genetics research due
2. Electrophoresis lab results/analysis
3. Pre-exam PSN/Biotech lab results discussion?
4. Exam: PSN or DNA Tech/Cell Regulation
27 MC questions
5. Show me your (last!) stamps
Sophs/Jrs: Recommended summer work for AP/H sciences classes is to learn Excel basics (you may be able to skip that part) and Significant Figures. Tutorial posted on WHS, teacher web pages.
1. Yearbook case, continued
run gel, or assess DNA results
2. Optional: Blood Typing
3. Working with Data: Cloning
HW: Finish Working with Data: Cloning
Quiz next class: Photosynthesis OR
Gene regulation/DNA technology
Optional independent genetics lab due
Please complete this online course evaluation
1. DNA Whodunnit: The Stolen Yearbook
Make gel; prep DNA samples
2. PSN work stamped - 5 thus far
flower stamps in the grade yet?
HW: Write up Yearbook pre-lab
If you want to type your blood, download and have this permission slip signed
1. Feedback: AP exam
2. PSN Lab 3, results shared
3. PSN Lab 2: Paper Chromatography
HW: Graph and analysis of PSN labwork
PSN Vocab and POGIL completed by next class
1. Calvin Cycle PPT
2. Photosynthesis Inquiry Lab
HW: Lab results graphed and analyzed
1. PPT- Light rxn
2. LAB Intro - Light Reaction via spectrophotometry
HW: STUDY for Monday's AP Exam!
Practice FRQ linked on the EXAM Specifics page.
Review your notes, labs, practice book
Consider timing yourself - 1min average for the MC, 6 for a short FRQ, 20 for a long
LAST MINUTE college options PD article
Check the date!!
1. Finish exam
2. Loose ends: gene regulation lab analyses
work on psn POGIL, vocabulary
3. Optional: genetics project
4. PPT: Photosynthesis
HW: notes 7.4 & 7.5
1. pGlo results
2. Unit Exam: Heredity
HW: Read/take notes: 7.4 and 7.5