I hope the AP Bio exam (and any others) went well for you. Look for scores in early July? Congrats on not just making it through but succeeding during this very challenging year.
1. AP Lab Final: Polygenic Inheritance
two students each need three coins for generating data
share with me one assignment for the group
Have a terrific summer!
Seniors, enjoy your grad events and continue to make WHS proud as you tackle college :)
1. SS - AP Exam particulars
2. All set up for the exam? download app, do the demo, load exam
3. S'math practice
use a prep book, watch videos, go through my SS, s'math practice,
take the practice exam in the digital testing platform, etc.
5. test score bringing you down? Optional semester project
The deadline for revisions/late submissions of recent work is the end of the day Wednesday.
1. Midterm Exam
22 MC in Jupiter; FRQ in AP Classroom (there are 5 FRQ, 2 parts each; complete any 6)
2. AP Exam Prep:
• Complete the digital testing demo, find the formula sheet, learn how to navigate the site,, etc
• Look for a recent email from CB for the digital exam. Complete the exam set-up
Have a calculator, scratch paper at the ready
1. SS - Mendel's Laws
Chi-square 'goodness of fit' test
2. Buffet: Chi-square Practice OR Other Allele Relationships
more relevant work n the Heredity Buffet
3. Study for a class exam Monday, the AP Exam Thursday
Use a test prep book, review class resources in GC, binge all the Bozeman AP Biology videos, whatever.
More s'math practice in the Wednesday 9-10 Zoom: Primary Productivity, Simpson's Diversity Index
IT added the AP testing app to all District Chromebooks in late April - look for it again, or bring your device in to school for help
1. SS's - DNA Tech
2. Intro to the Labs: DNA Tech
3. Complete either (or both!) of the labs
Look at and engage in some of the other resources - I am requiring less be turned in to reduce the pressure on you, but don't check out just yet!
Wednesday: optional S'math review
Last Ecology lecture tomorrow - the light independent reactions of photosynthesis
1. SS - Protein Synthesis
T & T diagram to annotate
2. Case Studies
3. Read 12.4/12.5 to clarify/add to your lecture notes
4. Explore the resources in the buffet. and/or learn about the mRNA COVID vaccines
Attach to the Gene Expression Introduction assignment any buffet work you want credit for. No lab this week; you may revise the Respiration lab.