1. New lab groups; please rename yourself with the group number first.
2. SS: Macroevo rates: Gradualism vs Punctuated Equilibrium
3. Working with Data: Phlox species
Classwork; do not turn in. I will scan and post the key later.
4. Read the group lab paper, your contribution as well as the others. Edit directly, or use the comment feature to make suggestions.
5. Read and annotate (or summarize) the Systematics Lab background
A game die is an optional material for the lab, if you have one handy.
6. FYI: Unit 1 Exam released (I think)- The MC is in AP Classroom. To see your FRQ, find your response receipt from Google Forms on Oct 20. It has the link to see your responses (and the key answers). FRQ raw score is out of 12, curved is 9.5 max. AP Exam pass is 50% on each section.
Can you see your responses, and the key answers?