1. Lab A results: is your population varied? Quantitative evidence?
SS Sidebar: No sloppy science
2. SD recap; SE Slide deck
3. Breakout groups:
Calculate the SE for your population sample.
Post your populations mean, SD, SE to this shared Sheet
4. Review SE via Bozeman science
5. Revisit your Stats in Biology work; make revisions as indicated/needed (by Wed.)
6. Variation Lab B: comparing two populations (by Thurs.)
7. Lab analysis: CER for part A and part B (by Monday)
and if you haven't yet done so...
8. Join AP Classroom, register for the online textbook, pick up a hard copy of your books