1. Osmosis Lab:
• discuss/edit analysis
• create the shared document
• post results, graph to doc
• divvy-up paper components
2. POGIL: Signal transduction
Buffet pick up today - drive by G quad and honk! Until 3 or so
Pick up at library, Wednesday 8:30 - 2:30.
Buffet In GC
3. Finish the POGIL
4. Watch the TED Talk: How Bacteria "Talk"
• Complete this short, informal survey about your hybrid-learning and AP exam plans
• Lots of incomplete vocabulary assignments - see comments on returned work. revise as directed for credit.