1. Lab: Population Genetics (Methods slides 8-11)
2. Run Case I: Ideal Conditions
Report your mating results/new offspring genotype each gen
3. Read/mark-up the lab background. Complete the pre-lab for Cases II and III (slide 12); turn in
4. Compare your H-W problem set to the key
5. Review the H-W conditions via TED-Ed: Five Fingers of Evolution video & 'think' questions
6. Draft a lab paper, your choice from the three we have done (Variation within a Population; Variation Between Population; or Evolution via Selection
Leave a Reply.