1. Finish PPT: Defining Life
15.1 & 15.2 notes stamped
2. Lab: generate quality data to support the claim that organisms are varied
record lab objective or question
what measurement tool do you need, (if any)?
no sloppy science!
3. Lab results: Histograms & descriptive statistics.
print 4/page - ask for help before wasting lots of paper and ink!
add to lab notebook
HW: • Make sure your lab work is complete thus far: background, lab objective or question, labeled histogram, results table with values for n, min, max, range, mean, median, mode.
• In Sheets, find the standard deviation of the data set by typing in the formula =STDEV, highlighting the column of data, and hitting 'return'. Use SD, n values to find standard error (SE) using the formula on the AP Formula sheet picked up in class today. (Consider inputting formula to Sheets.) Add both SD/SE to your results table.
• Note (highlight) any of these results set metrics that are on the AP Formula sheet.