1. Turn in the Working with Data: Respiration Buffet page
2. Respiration Lab, part C: be mindful!
collect data to try to answer your lab question
HW: • Did you get suspect/no real data in lab today? Those O2 sensors are the problem. You can run trials again Wednesday if you need to. Let me know if I need to buy more crickets (I gave the others away).
• Study for Friday exam:
• use your notes - identify key information, outline, summarize...
• define the respiration vocabulary
• download/print review sheet(s): frq, graphic organizers, etc
• Mader online quizzes