Ask me about the STAR PARTY tonight!
1. Whiteboarding: HW practice
ch 16 notes stamped
2. Lab: Quantifying Change, part 2
discuss, run the model
PPT: sickle cell
HW: Quantifying Evolution lab (part B)
• Write the pre-lab elements
• The class data is here: 3A 4A If you want to work in the sheet, save a copy.
• Complete the data table, finding the allele frequencies. Use the formula on the handout, not the HW approach (doesn't work when there are no heterozygotes)
• Graph change over time for all three models. All frequency data in a single graph is fine; if you make separate graphs, keep Y axis constant.