1. Pick up the Buffet
2. Computer Modeling of Evolution lab
• do you have a working model? do you have a partner?
• do you have 10 generations of the Ideal HW population?
• discuss role of ideal, options for experimental group, background,
changing the model, objective, etc
3. Write background and pre-lab specific to your question/objective
act on the feedback from other lab work
4. Modify your model; run the experimental generations.
HW: • Lab: Insert frequency data and graph of same into the lab notebook;
write a draft of the analysis (CER and discussion), leaving space for edits with your group next class.
• Continue with reading in ch 17
Leave a Reply.