1. Variation study results
Quality data? No sloppy science!
Does your data support the claim? Graphs shared
2. PPT/handout: Describing a population via the standard deviation; Qualifying the sample mean via standard error.
3. Lab: compare your population with another: same, or different? Graph means with SE bars to determine; solve for mean +/- 1SE for both populations
4. 15.1 & 15.2 notes stamped
HW: • Lab: CER analysis re: variation as a paragraph in lab notebook
• Lab finish #3 from above in lab notebook. Graph by hand or in Sheets - see the lab ppt (Selection) for how to set up table, graph the means, and add error bars.
• Buffet: Statistics in Biology page
Leave a Reply.