1. 14.2 & 14.3 + q stamped; CSI Wildlife work stamped; turn in stamp page
2. Genetics quiz
3. CER assessment: eadms.com > students > online testing > code on board
4. Final Lab paper: Artificial Selection Lab C of this ppt data
all members of the lab group work in/submit one shared document
Have a great summer!
1. Gel results
2. Finish the CSI wildlife worksheet; have stamped
3. 3A: Dance production
4A: ID trees at the park?
HW: • Vocab - all but DNA tech terms; quiz (genetics vocab/s'math) next class
• Bring your book to return during the finals period
• Correction: student ID (not Aeries log in) is needed for the Common Assessment
1. CSI Wildlife! Start with the intro to the Click and Learn
2. Prepare samples and electrophoresis equipment; run samples per these directions
3. While samples run, continue with the worksheet
4. Leave your lab notebook for grading
Have your HW stamped
HW: • Last notes: read/take notes 14.2 & 14.3; answer the Chapter Questions: # 3, 4, 5, & the Bioethical Issues Q
• Please return the WHS test practice book
Tie up loose ends:
1. Returned practice books?
2. Finish the film Contagion
3. Make gels
4. Analyze lab(s) in notebook: Smith Family DMD; Polygenic skin
HW: Read/take notes 14.1
1. PPT: Controlling gene expression
2. Lab: Detecting the DMD gene
HW stamped, reviewed in lab groups
3. AP Exam Details
HW: Study for the exam!
Respiration lab work turned in for credit?
1. PPT: Other gene interactions
2. Lab Methods: micropipettes, electrophoresis
Add to notebook following background, pre-lab
3. Buffett: Other Gene Relationships
HW: • Finish #3
• Chapter 1 1 assigned review questions
• AP Exam in 1 week - make a study plan and act on it!
Last W extra class we will be reviewing practice test questions
1. Meiosis Buffet page reviewed; Short FRQ
2. PPT: Mendel's Laws, dihybrid crosses
chi -square tests of his data
3. Buffet: Applying the Chi square test
HW: Notes 11.3