1. Starter: gradients and diffusion
Membrane Function POGIL stamped
Turn in stamp page
Edited papers due by tomorrow at noon
3. Midterm: Common Design 1
Leave your lab note book so I can grade the cell size lab
Have a fun & restful winter break!
1. WWD: Aquaporins stamped, compared
5.2-5.3 notes + review questions for a stamp
4A cell size graphing stamped
2. Buffet: POGILish Water Potential, Models 1 & 2
3. Pre-lab reviewed; collect lab data, generate results
Graph and outline the results analysis
Divvy up the lab paper components
HW: Review your chapter 5 notes on active and bulk transport with this PPT • Upload your Osmosis Lab group paper component • POGIL: Membrane Function, for clarification, or if you are less than 100% in stamps • Midterm is Wednesday, so review: outline or Cornell your notes • review questions option • more review resources on the webpage: score an FRQ, Mader online quizzes...
1. Quizzes returned
5.2 & 5.3 notes stamped
2. PPT: Diffusion across membranes
3. Osmosis Lab: (slide 10) methods before pre-lab!
HW: Write up Pre-lab;
Ch 5 assigned review Q
Buffet: Complete Working with Data: Aquaporins
1. Qualitative Lab: Selective Permeability
vocab stamped; Quizlet live?
3. Membrane lab results
HW: Notes 5.2, 5.3: Membrane function
Osmosis Lab: background
1. PPT/POGIL: Membrane structure
2. Cell structures: stamp cell diagram work
3. Lab graphs edited; analysis written
HW: • complete the cell size lab work in notebook - due Friday
• study vocab/lab for quiz Friday
• add to cell diagram from 4.4-4.8
Substitute teacher today
1. Last chance for Membrane POGIl/5.1 notes stamp
2. Lab: Meet up with group, compare results work, write the lab analysis
make sure you've shared the graphing work with me, for a stamp
3. Buffett: Cell structures diagram to color, label, annotate.
Use a text (4.4-4.8), and this ppt to help you identify structures
Color according to function: see directions on diagram page
HW: Finish diagram; finish vocabulary - quiz Friday