1. Cell diagram labels agreed upon/edited
Color-code the structures according to their shared function
2. Lab A: continued: observing cells
how to estimate cell size
make a wet mount slide
3. Lab B: Cell Size
background; illustrative example (blocks)
HW: • Has the group lab paper been shared with me?
• Edit your/your lab group partners work on the paper
• Cell Size lab A: Look at your slide info and/or the photos of the slides and address
the claim prompts re: Prok. vs Euk. cells. (slides 6-7)
• Cell Size lab B: read/take notes on the background; complete the illustrative example (slides 8-12)
• Optional: Take this survey for the WHS Project True club
Leave a Reply.