1. WWD: Butterfly paternity corrections, stamped
• pick up the Buffet
2. H-W Lab: Feedback
3. Lab: Computer Population Modeling, continued
• generate stable allele frequencies for a control trial (slide 17)
• graph these trial results
• Generate/record descriptive metrics for the control trial as listed in lab
• Write the lab background, discussing the conditions of the H-W equilibrium, and naming and describing the various conditions that can drive change in allele frequencies and therefore cause a population to evolve. Add an illustrative example, from the previous lab, from examples in the book, or from my PPT.
• Finish #3 from above: control trial data table, graph, & relevant metrics
• Buffet - POGIL: Reproductive Isolation
Leave a Reply.